1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, a visitor to this web site (“You”), and the owner and operator of this web site: Alliance Business Ventures LLC., a New York Limited Liability Corporation (“ABVLLC”). All references to “us”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean ABVLLC. If the user is not an individual, then “You” means Your company, its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns.
2. License. ABVLLC grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to You and provides the services available at this site to You subject to the following terms and conditions.
4. Prohibited Conduct. You agree (i) not to use this site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt this site or any networks connected to this site; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site or any transactions being offered at this site; (iv) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ABVLLC’s infrastructure; (v) not to use this site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at this site; and (vi) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity. You agree not to use the services, products, or downloads available at this site for illegal purposes, and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to this site.
5. Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and foreign authorities (including, but not limited to United States trade restriction laws, export laws or license requirements and laws regarding the sale or transport of hazardous materials, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data, including without limitation encryption, exported from the United States through the services available at this site) relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site.
6. Separate License Agreement(s). You may acquire software and/or content from ABVLLC by download from this site, or otherwise directly from ABVLLC. You agree that your use of such software and/or content shall be strictly in accordance with the applicable license agreement(s).
8. Registration By Children Under The Age of 18 Is Not Permitted. REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF A USER UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ATTEMPTS TO REGISTER WITH ABVLLC.COM, WE SHALL NOTIFY THE USER THAT HE OR SHE IS NOT ELIGIBLE, AND WE SHALL NOT COLLECT OR USE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SUCH CHILD.
9. Copyrights. The copyright in all material provided on this site is owned by ABVLLC or by ABVLLC’s licensor(s). You acknowledge and agree that this site contains proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to You through this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software, and the arrangement and compilation of such content, are the property of ABVLLC or its content suppliers and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. ABVLLC does not grant any license or authorization to any user of its copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this site. Furthermore, except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ABVLLC or the copyright owner. However, You may print a copy of the information on this site for Your personal, non-commercial internal use or records. In so doing, You may not modify the materials and You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission does not give You any ownership rights in the information and terminates automatically if You breach any of these terms or conditions. If You make any other use of this site, except as otherwise provided herein, You may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties.
10. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ABVLLC and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. ABVLLC aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The Trademark(s) may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. ABVLLC prohibits use of any of the forgoing names or marks as a metatag or as a “hot” link to any ABVLLC site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by ABVLLC in writing. If You have any questions regarding any trademarks on the site, please contact ABVLLC.
11. Links. This site may provide links to other Internet sites. ABVLLC is not responsible for the availability of such other sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, products or other materials available on such other sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by ABVLLC of those sites or the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Further, ABVLLC reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. ABVLLC does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You further acknowledge and agree that ABVLLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information, goods or services available on or through any such site. If You decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, You do this entirely at Your own risk.
12. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products or services on this site (“Advertisers”). You acknowledge and agree that any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between You and Advertiser. ABVLLC.com shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such correspondence or participation or transactions.
13. Monitoring. You acknowledge that ABVLLC or its designees reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all activity or information transmitted or received through this site. ABVLLC, in its sole discretion and without further notice to You, may (but is not obligated to) review, censor or prohibit any activity or the transmission or receipt of any Information which ABVLLC deems inappropriate (such as that specified in above) or that violates any term or condition of this agreement. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of this site, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized uses and unauthorized users of this site will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
14. NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, AND EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE OR CONTENT, ALL GOODS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FROM ABVLLC AND ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ABVLLC AND ITS AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, THE TRANSACTIONS PERFORMED ON THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND/OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS S ITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH OF ABVLLC AND ABVLLC’S AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND/OR NONINFRINGMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE IS NOT ENGAGED IN PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL LEGAL SERVICES OR LEGAL ADVICE, AND THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEEK COMPETENT LEGAL COUNSEL TO ADVISE YOU REGARDING THE APPLICABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE TO SPECIFIC FACTUAL SITUATIONS. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS INTENDED NOR CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION AND USE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NONE OF ABVLLC NOR ABVLLC’S AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (i) THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE, OR (v) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ABVLLC OR THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
15. LIMITED LIABILITY. ABVLLC AND ALL OF ABVLLC’s AFFILIATES AND CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS OR GOODWILL, OR OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THIS EXCLUSION INCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. YOU FURTHER AGREE IF YOU BECOME ENTITLED TO ANY RECOVERY, THAT YOUR RECOVERY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES OR PAYMENTS MADE TO ABVLLC, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR CONTENT AT ISSUE.
16. Indemnity. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ABVLLC and its content providers and their respective shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that they may sustain or incur arising from (i) Your use of the software available at or downloaded from this site, (ii) Your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those regarding the export of products or technology abroad) or to obtain any licenses or approvals from the appropriate government agencies necessary to purchase or sell the subject goods and services, (iii) Your use of the content available on this site in any way contrary to this agreement (d) Your breach of any of Your representations, warranties or obligations set forth in this agreement, (iv) the sale, purchase, transportation, delivery, use or disposal of any ABVLLC service, product, or download associated with this site or available through other sites, or any loss suffered by or harm to any person or property in any way relating to of caused in whole or in part by Your use of this site or any service, product, or download associated with this site (including, without limitation, any personal injuries or death of any third person caused in whole or in part by such products or services, the use, transportation, delivery, storage, handling or release thereof), and (v) any taxes attributable to the relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site.
17. Beneficiaries of this Agreement; No Other Agreements. The rights and limitations in this agreement are for the benefit of ABVLLC and each of ABVLLC’s content providers, each of which shall have the right to enforce its rights hereunder directly and on its own behalf.
18. Termination. You agree that ABVLLC may, at its sole discretion, deny You access to the site and disable any user name and password associated with You for any reason, including, without limitation, if ABVLLC believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. ABVLLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services offered under this site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that ABVLLC shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services offered under this site.
19. Consumer Rights. ABVLLC maintains specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding policies. All correspondence should be addressed to ABVLLC’s agent for notice at the following address: Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry: Alliance Business Ventures LLC., 2780 Middle Country Rd. Lake Grove, NY 11755 Contact: Craig Ruotolo email: email@example.com. Telephone: 631-285-7676. Facsimile: 631-285-7677. You may contact ABVLLC with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and ABVLLC will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
20. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of New York, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
21. Jurisdiction And Venue. You and ABVLLC agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of Suffolk County in the State of New York, USA in all legal proceedings arising under this Agreement.